IC-PACE PhD Forum at IEEE WINTECHCON
Organized by IEEE WINTECHCON in Association with IEEE India Council (Professional Activities)
“IEEE India Council-Professional Activities Committee (IC-PACE) in association with IEEE CASS Bangalore Chapter is delighted to invite entries for PhD Forum going to be virtually organized during IEEE Women in Technology Conference (WINTECHCON) on June 2-3, 2022.
The Ph.D. Forum at the IEEE WinTechCon 2022 is a poster session for Ph.D. students to present and discuss their dissertation research in emerging knowledge areas. It enables the industry and other academicians to see the latest top academic work and have access to the best graduating students in one place. Participation in the forum is through a scientific evaluation by an expert committee consisting of academia and industry. PhD students can submit their 2-page abstract (two-column format, font size: 11, line spacing: single, add: name, advisor name, affiliation, graduation date and track name at top, center aligned ) of the dissertation including figures and bibliography in following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Data Analytics, Big Data
- AR/VR technologies, Location based technologies / navigation products
- Computing - Hyperscale, Cloud, Cognitive, Mobile, Edge, Quantum, Blockchain, Distributed ` Ledger Technologies
- Communication - Wireless, Networking & Network management, Mobile devices, 5G, Industrial 2.0, Connectivity and any other emerging trends
- IOT - Industrial, Medical & Digital Healthcare, Wearables, Smart cities, Security, Industrial 2.0, Sensors
- Multimedia User Experience - Camera, Display, Video, Voice, Gaming and Music
- Automotive - Radar, ADAS, Safety, Battery Management, Electrification, Cabin Infotainment, Connectivity, Human Machine Interface, Vehicle to everything, Vehicle Analytics
- Consumer Electronics, Digital solution for social good , Green Technology/Net Zero ,Robotics, Electronic Design Automation
- Security and Privacy : Cyber Security, Cryptography, Hardware and Software Trusted Management and other emerging trends
Note: Please include the supporting papers along with abstract in single PDF file and submit only one file. Please include a description of the supporting papers. A list of all papers authored or co-authored by the PhD student related to dissertation topic and included in the two-page abstract, will strengthen the submission.
Eligibility: Only for Female Students. Students who would be completing dissertation within the next 2 years and students who are completing their dissertation during the 2022.